So many people loose their instagram photos when they replace their cell phones or restore them. Here is a simple video as well as a tutorial on how to get them back and save them to your computer! No software is needed at all and takes less than 2 minutes to save a picture!
How to Save Instagram Photos – No Software Needed!
- On your computer, open up your internet browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Etc)
- Type in instagram.com
- Find the photo you want to save to your computer
- Once you have found it > RIGHT CLICK > choose VIEW PAGE SOURCE
- A new tab will open that shows you the pages code
- On your keyboard, you are going to press 2 keys at the same time: the CMD or CONTROL and the F key
- A small FIND window will appear
- You will type the following: og:
- Press ENTER
- Look for og: image > you will highlight everything between the quotes “ “
- Then after it’s highlighted, you will RIGHT click > click on GO TO……(it’s the web address)
- A new tab will open with your picture 🙂
- Right Click on the image > SAVE AS > choose what to name it and where to save